Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Ultimate Reset - starting Monday!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Eeeek! I'm so nervous and excited at the same time - is there a word for that?? LOL

On Monday, I'm starting the Ultimate Reset! It's 21 days of clean eating and getting your body back on the right track.



I can't wait to get rid of all my cravings for JUNK and nourish my body with the RIGHT foods - and losing a few pounds would only be the icing on the cake! mmmm cake...haha!

I've needed this pretty much ever since the holidays - I lost my healthy-eating mojo and have been struggling ever since.

I'm a bit nervous to try what will basically be a vegan lifestyle for 21 days - Lord knows I love me a good steak haha!

Anyone tried eating vegan/vegetarian before? Likes/dislikes about it? I'm so curious to hear what y'all think!

*And I will be posting frequently throughout the program on how it's going, what meals and recipes I like/dislike, thoughts on the supplements, and before/after photos!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment