Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Ultimate Reset - Day 1

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

*I meant to post this yesterday but forgot to actually press Publish :/ So where I say today, I mean yesterday*

Today is the day!! I started Beachbody's Ultimate Reset and I couldn't be more excited and nervous!

I'm looking forward to all the positive changes that will take place in my body over the next 21 days (and hopefully beyond)!!



In case you're not familiar with it, the Ultimate Reset is sort of a mix between a cleanse and plain old clean eating! So nothing scary haha.

The goal of the program is to reset, revitalize and recharge your body and get rid of bad eating habits, cravings, as well as harmful toxins and inflammation.

The program has you following a mostly vegan (after week 1, fully vegan) meal plan, full of fresh fruits and veggies - no starvation or juice fast here!

The program also comes with 5 different vitamin/nutrient supplements to help get your body back on the right track on a chemical level. Some are in pill form, and some are powders that you mix into your water - some are kinda gross but I'm hoping I'll get used to them!



Now, this is just Day 1 for me, so I can't testify to the benefits of all this stuff quite yet! But I'm sure I will be able to soon ;)

Here's my starting info for Day 1:

Weight: 182.8
*didn't take measurements, but I'll get them tomorrow!

And here's just a little sample of what the food looks like for Week 1 on this plan:

Breakfast: Coconut Quinoa, since I don't have time to cook the full breakfast of eggs, kale, toast



Lunch: Microgreen salad with 1/2 avocado, basic vinaigrette dressing - so good!!

Dinner: Baked salmon, steamed asparagus and boiled potatoes - the salmon was great, veggies were meh since I couldn't use any olive oil or seasoning on them = bland

So here's to the next 21 days of clean eating and getting this body in shape! Leave me any questions about the program down in the comments - I'd love to talk with you about it as I go along :)

No comments:

Post a Comment