Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Headaches - Causes and Cures!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Headaches. Consider yourself extremely lucky if you don't suffer from these very often.



In the midst of all my work-related stress and anxiety over the last couple of weeks, I have endured several stress/tension headaches.

I'm not sure if it's from straining my eyes to read row after row of very small numbers on the computer, or from mental stress about learning new tasks and deadlines, or even just from being tired, but these are no joke. Usually the only thing I can do to help it is to take about 3 or 4 Tylenol (way too much, I know, but it's the only thing that helps) and try to keep my eyes closed. Which isn't always practical if I'm at work or driving!

I usually feel like my eyeballs are going to pop right out of my head or that my skull is being crushed by an invisible vise.

So I stumbled across this article on greatist.com today about headaches, so I thought I would share!

I thought it was a really well-done article, listing many of the different types of headaches you can get, along with their causes, symptoms, and treatments.

Check this out if you too suffer from any type of headache, this could help you get rid of your headache sooner and get back to normal!





No comments:

Post a Comment