Tuesday, October 28, 2014

New jeans?!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hey y'all!!

This is a TOTALLY random question, but I'm really hoping y'all can help a girl out!

I need new jeans.

The BEST thing about getting involved with Beachbody and doing the workouts and using Shakeology is ALL this amazing weight loss I've had over the past few months.

However, I would say the ONE downside is that I need new clothes.

Now, I realize this is NOT a bad thing. However, my most recent clothes-buying shopping experiences were NOT good.

You know how it is, when you're overweight but still need clothes that fit your current body, trying on ANYTHING in the store is a nightmare. And those dressing room mirrors, UGH. I put those on the same level of evilness as a bathroom scale!

I would always end up leaving the store empty-handed but feeling WORSE about myself.

But now that I've lost a considerable amount of weight, I need clothes, and jeans in particular since I wear them about everyday, that actually fit!

All of my current jeans are super baggy and just about ready to fall off, and a lot of my tops/shirts practically swallow me up. And my bad experiences with trying on clothes are keeping me from being very gung-ho about it, but the fact is that I NEED clothes.

So do any of you ladies have a favorite place to shop for jeans?

I used to buy a lot of my jeans at Old Navy, because they were cheap and fit me ok, but the quality was seriously lacking.

I don't want to spend a fortune, but I do want good quality and cut.

So PLEASE, if any of you would like to share your favorite places to shop for jeans, or brands that you've grown to love, tell me about them in the comments!!

I'd love to give your suggestions a try!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment