Tuesday, June 9, 2015

New fitness group starting next week!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I usually don't post about these here, but I thought "what the heck" and decided to just put a quick notice up!!

Our private Facebook fitness groups are always such a HUGE success, I want to share them with EVERYONE haha!


These 30 day online groups are a great way to surround yourself with other men/women who have decided to commit themselves to their personal fitness, and provide support and accountability to each other!

It can be hard sometimes when you're working out at home to get that encouragement and reassurance to stick with it when all of life's other distractions are around. We've all been there!!

Some quick and dirty info about the fitness groups:

*30 days
*FREE!
*workout to any Beachbody program
*drink any flavor Shakeology
*support, motivation, recipes, accountability, and advice
*ME as your coach!


Contact me if this sounds like something you'd be interested in! There are only 5 spots still open, so don't wait to ask me how you can join us!

*Also, June is a great month to get started working on your fitness - the AMAZING 21 Day Fix AND 21 Day Fix EXTREME programs are on SALE for $70 off the regular price!! If you've heard anything about these programs, you know that they get MAJOR results in only 3 weeks!!

My best friend from college joined my fitness group back in January with this program and was able to fit in 2 rounds before her beach trip in March - she lost 20 lbs!!! I'm still so proud of her and thrilled with her dedication and hard work :) It's so much easier when it's spelled out for you the way it is with the 21 Day Fix!

So leave your email below, find me on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/doingfitnessdifferently), email me, or apply here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment