Thursday, March 12, 2015

Ultimate Reset - Day 4

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


It's Day 4 already!! I've been slacking a bit when it comes to taking pics of my meals and all, but just know that everything has been SO good so far!


Weight: 178.8 (down 4 lbs!!)


So far, my favorite food has been the Southwestern Tacos - the Black Bean and Rice mixture that goes into those is so tasty and savory - it really helps you feel like you're eating a regular meat-filled meal!

Just a quick note - the Alkalinize packets each afternoon are TOUGH...so gross lol. They're a wheatgrass/alfalfa powder that you essentially take as a shot - I can never mix the lumps out, so it makes me gag :/ Plus it just has such a plant-y, grassy taste and smell - ugh. But I'm powering through them! 

Sorry for such a short update - but I promise to have more tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment