Friday, March 20, 2015

Ultimate Reset - Day 10

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Day 10!!! I can't believe I'm already halfway through this program.

So here's my info as of today:

Weight: 174.6 (almost 10 lbs!!)

I feel more alert, energetic and just GOOD. Not sluggish or sleepy like I usually do after eating sugar and carb-heavy foods. I'm really loving how my body feels at this point - but I'm looking forward to how it will feel at the end too! :)


Here is a quick shot of my breakfast - Fruit Plate

I used a lot of different types of fruit: strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, mango, pineapple, blackberries and raspberries. It was so good, and kept me full well until lunch time! :)


I am SO loving this program so far!! I won't lie, it has NOT been easy. The first night, I dreamed I ate a whole cake! Those sugary cravings are so real haha! But I have been full after every meal, which is not something you'd typically be able to say about a "cleanse" or "detox" program. 

Stay tuned for more as I enter the home stretch of this awesome plan!!


No comments:

Post a Comment