Wednesday, December 17, 2014

New challenge group - starts January 5th!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


I'm hoping to start a new challenge group on January 5th!




If you've put on a couple of pounds over the holidays, or if you've made a resolution to get back in shape in the new year (2015!!! I can't believe it...) or if you just want to continue working out and sticking to your healthy eating habits, I'd love for you to join me!!

All you need is a Beachbody workout program (there are over 20 to choose from!!), Shakeology, and a POSITIVE and DEDICATED attitude!! I'll be there the whole way, helping to motivate and support you - you'd be surprised how much of a difference having your own personal cheerleader can make!

I'll be continuing to workout with my ChaLean Extreme workouts but I would seriously love some friends to help keep me accountable and make sure I don't miss a single day!

Comment below or message me on Facebook at my page Doing Fitness Differently - I can give you all the info you need in order to make 2015 your best year yet!!

What have you got to lose??

No comments:

Post a Comment