Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I'm sorry for the lack of posts the last few days - I have finally succumbed to whatever cold/flu/virus/bug has been going around seemingly EVERYWHERE...I'm not surprised at all that I caught something, I think it was just more a matter of *when* and I hate that I'm going to be sick for Christmas! :(

So with me being under the weather, I have taken a little holiday break from working out. I know sometimes, depending on exactly what you're sick with, some light physical activity can actually help you feel better, but I'm struggling to breathe as it is, and I didn't want to attempt another ChaLean Extreme workout that might have me gasping for breath again! :)

My boyfriend and I braved the crowds at the mall yesterday and we ended up being there for HOURS - so I got lots of exercise with all the walking I did! I totally count that :)

So just in case I'm not feeling up to another post before all the Christmas festivities get underway later this week, I wanted to say a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all! I hope everyone has a chance to spend time with loved ones and hopefully a day or 2 away from the work grind!

Don't forget - new challenge group starting January 5th!! Get your sweat on with me and get 2015 started off right!


Happy Holidays y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment