Monday, June 8, 2015

Favorite Shakeology recipe!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Good morning and Happy Monday!

Before Shakeology came along, I was one of those "never eats breakfast" type of girl. I was just never hungry in the short time between waking up and needing to leave my house in the morning, and then once I got to work, it was GO GO GO and no opportunity to get a healthy breakfast later on in the morning.

But once I decided to give Shakeology a try (and it took a little convincing but I'm so glad I caved), I realized that I had a ready-made, superfood-filled breakfast in my cabinet!


No more starving myself in the morning only to overeat at lunch and dinner, no more carb-heavy, empty calorie foods from Starbucks that I ate just because it was the most convenient option.



And once I played around and found some Shakeology recipes I loved, I was hooked!

*I've even seriously reduced my coffee intake - I just don't need it!! Shakeology gives me the energy and awake feeling that coffee used to give me, but without all the unpleasant side effects - jitters, caffeine headaches, energy crash, etc.*

So I just thought I should share my *favorite* Shakeology recipe with you, to show you how simple it is and how yummy it can be!







And that's it!! I know this is probably not mind-blowing or anything with it's originality or complexity, but it works!

You really can't beat something that is easy to make, tastes good, uses minimal ingredients, and provides you with so much nutrition and health benefits.

Comment below if you are interested in giving Shakeology a try! If chocolate and peanut butter isn't your thing, there are several other Shakeology flavors that you can use to create your own favorite flavor! ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment