Tuesday, June 2, 2015

3 Day Refresh - again!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello out there!

It's been a while.

2 vacations, crazy work schedule, taking all the pets to the vet, dinners with friends...it never ends!! haha

All good things to be busy with, but stressful and time-consuming still :)

I will be the first to say that I have majorly fallen off the healthy eating wagon. A lot of the time it has been the furthest thing from my mind.

But I'm here to put an end to that and recommit myself to living a healthier, more active life!



So with that commitment to myself, I decided to start June off with another round of the 3 Day Refresh :)

I first tried this 3 day "cleanse" back in October and it was great! I lost a couple of pounds and felt better overall, so I figured it was time to try it out again in preparation for full-time healthy eating.


Here's where I stand:

Day 1 weight: 187.1

To tell the truth, I'm really disappointed in myself for letting my weight creep up so high. But I'm focused forward, and committed to seeing results with weightloss this summer!






*Had my chocolate vegan Shakeology with 1/2 a banana for breakfast

*Fiber Sweep shake mid morning

*Vanilla Fresh shake at lunch along with baby carrots, hummus and raspberries

*Vanilla Fresh shake for dinner with coconut veggies recipe from the 3 Day Refresh guidebook and it was SO yummy :)




On to Day 2!!




No comments:

Post a Comment