Wednesday, June 3, 2015

3 Day Refresh - again Day 2!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

  Ok Day 2 peeps!!

Day 2 weight:  185.4 (almost 2 lbs down from Day 1!)


Not much to report on, except that I'm feeling great, more alert and awake! Which is always a good thing :)

Had my chocolate vegan Shakeology again for breakfast, and a couple cups of hot tea at work!

Unfortunately, after I got to work I realized that I left my Fiber Sweep and Vanilla Fresh shake packets at home!!

*facepalm*

And this was my face upon that realization:



But I stayed strong, drank a TON of water, had more tea, and ate my lunchtime veggies like the 3 Day Refresh schedule says! I was discouraged that I left that shake stuff at home but I was not going to give up that easily - I stuck with the program as best I could  :)

Day 3 tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment