Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Things have been EXTREMELY quiet here on my blog, and I apologize for that!

I have been utterly consumed with work and have not had the energy or inspiration to post anything - partly because I have not been doing anything fun or interesting recently haha :) 

But I'm determined to change this! I'm hoping to be able to focus some of my time back into blogging and creating reviews of more Beachbody products very soon!

In the meantime, Thanksgiving is tomorrow - already! I feel like just yesterday was the 4th of July or something...where has the time gone?

I hope you all have a wonderful day (or days) with friends and family! I'm so glad for a holiday like Thanksgiving, where we're pretty much forced to remember all the things we should be thankful and grateful for the whole rest of the year, but are usually forgotten or taken for granted.


And good luck to anyone who is braving the crowds to do some Black Friday shopping! I usually don't even attempt any Black Friday shopping, but Cyber Monday is my JAM. I'd just much rather buy things online than fight a ton of people. It does make clothes shopping difficult since you can't try on things first, but I'm willing to take that risk haha!

Beachbody has their Black Friday sale going on NOW!! If you've been interested in a particular program or accessory, now is the perfect time to finally make it yours.

Or pick up something for a friend or loved one - give the gift of FITNESS this year!

Everything from P90X to Les Mills PUMP to Beachbody apparel is discounted!

Check out Beachbody's sale items HERE - they're going FAST so don't wait!!


See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment