Sunday, October 19, 2014

Tips to De-Stress!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

So I know I've been talking a LOT lately about how work sucks and I'm SUPER stressed about it.

And I realized that I'm not the only one out there in the same boat!

So here are a few little tips and tricks to help you do something FOR YOURSELF to help alleviate any stress or anxiety you may be dealing with! It's so important to remember that just taking a little time to take a bath, or get your nails done, or even cleaning your house/apartment can do WONDERS for clearing your mind and getting yourself in the right attitude.

I really struggle with feeling like I even HAVE 5 minutes to do something for myself - and I don't even have kids, so I can't IMAGINE how frazzled you ladies are! But I do realize that just taking a couple minutes for myself will reset my whole outlook for the rest of the day!

*And also, excess stress can cause weight gain, so who needs one more factor in their life helping them to put on the pounds if we can do something easy to avoid it??

So next time you're feeling pulled in a million different directions with no relief in sight, try one of these self-care tips! It may change your whole day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment