Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Body Beast reviews coming soon!

So while I was looking around on the Team Beachbody website for my next workout program, I kept coming across Body Beast






A weight-training program sounded interesting to me, because I HATED the cardio-focused Insanity workout...too much jumping around for me! But I was worried that maybe it wasn't really meant for women to use, just the dudes out there.


So I searched for reviews of the program written by women - and unsurprisingly, had a hard time finding much! There are a few women's fitness blogs out there that had reviews of the program, but not many. It was a little bit intimidating since most of the info out there is more related to MEN using this program compared to WOMEN!

I ended up getting the program, and started it towards the end of August. 


I LOVE it.

It's such a great feeling to lift weights and really FEEL how strong your body is getting! I got through about the first week and a half of the program before I had an interruption in my "regularly scheduled programming" - my parents came to visit for a few days! I had a great time with them and we were SUPER busy, so I really didn't have the energy to still workout at the end of the day. I wasn't too worried about that though - I was spending quality time with my parents and that was more important!


So I took those few days as a "vacation" from working out...and those few days turned into a week...which turned into 2 weeks...and so here we are, almost the end of September and I still haven't gotten started back into my Body Beast again! I'm disappointed in myself because I really ENJOY the program, and I've just been lazy the past few weeks when I really need to get back on track!


So my plan is to start back from Day 1 with Body Beast and write some reviews of the program! Like I said, there's not much out there to encourage women to give this program a try, and I want to help change that! I also want to do some before/after photos - I want a record of my progress!


 So stick around for some upcoming Body Beast reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment